Professional Application Development
In today’s fast paced world people are wondering what really is mobile app development. Professional application development is the process of making or creating a mobile application to run on various mobile platforms.
Android Application Development Process Steps:
There are certain steps in the professional app development procedure that are responsible for the perfect application that reaches your customers.
· Idea: First just make an idea by keeping the requirements in mind, lay out the exact process and the time to be taken per step. Many developers slight this process although it is one of the most important ones.
· Strategy: Make a plan what procedures must be taken to meet client’s requirement. In this step learn as much as you can and also understands the market value of planned infrastructure. This process often takes place on whiteboards or paper initially, because it is less time consuming and much cheaper to erase some marks than to rewrite code.
· User Interface: This is the most important step of professional app development. The user interface of an application typically involves those objects that a user view and interacts with directly on their screen. Ensure that what you have made suits the user in every possible way. Designing an app is becoming increasingly popular as it creates an instant impact on the mind of the user while ensuring usability of an app.
· Development: This step is the back bone of application development. There are a number of things that a developer does right from the beginning, like, creating infrastructure and other such activities. During the development phase your development team will begin implementing the styles and functionality of your app.
· Simulation: Every professional app development must include this step. It would be able to build an application and test its behavior on a simulator that would perfectly idealize the original performance.
· Testing: One of the critical components of the application development process, it is a good idea to test at early stages, often for usability, interface & security checks, stress, compatibility, and performance.
· Usability testing – Test the application with various users and scenarios.
· Accessibility testing – Test the application with accessible technologies and automated test tools.
· Deployment: After fixing the bugs, the app moves to the deployment phase and is ready for release. Different application stores have different policies of application launch, and therefore the deployment phase plan is aligned according to the app store.
· Publication and sale: There are thousands of beautiful and quite useful apps on the app stores that simply go unused. This is the last step of application development. The promotion of the product should be such that it brings the app right in front of the people making them aware of the strength of it and how all it can be useful.
Professional app development service does not end with deployment and marketing. As the application gets in the users’ hands, feedback and response of users received, on the basis of that comments next version of the application can be develop.